Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things, a link-up from Helga, one of my favorite bloggers since high school. Every week, I will be listing the top 10 things that made me smile.
- I found my Ariana Grande ticket! A few days ago, it went missing and I thought that I misplaced it while moving my things from the dorm to our house. I was feeling hopeless because I already went through all my stuff, only to realize that it was inside the envelope of my diploma and transcript.
- Finally making this blog public! I’ve been meaning to create a proper blog but I never quite had time to actually do it. Right now, I’m using the time that I’m supposed to spend for review. NO RAGRETS.
- New favorite dish. We went to this new restaurant at Tagaytay called Balay Dako which means “big house” in Bisaya. Pansit ni Antonio is to die for! I’m actually planning to go there for my birthday.
- This joke.
- Alden Richards.
- Vance Joy’s cover of Taylor Swift’s song “I Know Places”. Truth be told, I think it’s better than the original. Vance Joy’s voice is just pure eargasm.
- Getting out of the house after so long. This vacation is slowly turning me into a lola (I’m not even complaining lol) but it’s so good to spend time with friends! Just like the old times.
- My stash of Pepero White Cookie.
- Fangirling over the young Dustin Hoffman as Ben in The Graduate. You probably remember this film from 500 Days of Summer.
- Falling asleep to delta waves and waking up refreshed af. I came across this video about meditation which suggested listening to binaural beats and isochronic tones to help you relax. I don’t meditate but I listen to it at night after a long hot shower and I’ve been sleeping like a baby ever since.
How about you? What made you smile this week?