Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things, a link-up from Helga. Every week, I will be listing the top 10 things that made me smile. We should probably call this Saturday’s 10 Happy Things because I totally lost track of what day it is. I thought it’s Friday today.
- Honeymoon Tour Manila. I don’t even know how to begin. I also don’t have any decent photos from the concert because I decided that I wanna enjoy every bit of Ariana Grande (sounds so wrong). I didn’t wanna spend the whole time glued to my phone so I danced and sang my heart out to every song. My voice was gone for the next few days but it was totally worth it! I was really happy because majority of the people who came to the concert are huge fans and we were all just having a good time. Ariana’s pipes are just insane, especially when she sang I Have Nothing.
- Bigger, better, stronger. August 23 was really one for the books. We finally had the chance to talk about our personal issues and we came out stronger than ever. Never underestimate the power of communication. It was also a reminder of how blessed we are to have each other. Alcohol, laughter and heart-to-heart conversations. Just like the old times.
- Shawarma Snack Center. This restaurant located at Salas St. is like a Middle Eastern heaven for me! It’s just beside Robinson’s Malate. My favorite was the falafel, which is basically a shawarma but filled with balls that taste like meat, but they’re actually made of veggies. Sooooo good! You guys should definitely try it.
- Studying. After months of trying to find every excuse to postpone studying, I finally found the urge to start opening my books. To be honest, it is more of my anxiety kicking in because one day I just woke up and realized that August is ending in a few days!!!
- Snapchat. I’m having too much fun with Snapchat right now. Like way too much.
- Beauty Behind the Madness. The Weeknd’s album is one of my current favorites. It matches the weather perfectly.
- Smelly Cat. Hay nako, Phoebe I love you forever!
- Inside Out. I don’t usually watch animated films in the cinema (I think it’s a waste of money) but I decided to give it a go since the reviews were great and because I haven’t seen a movie in a while. I loved the movie! Very beautifully written and it’s pretty funny too. I was crying inside the cinema. I never imagined myself having emotions towards a fictional character but I guess that’s how good the movie is. Definitely a must watch.
- This guy. Boy, you are driving me C R A Z Y.
- Sleeping and waking up early. I sleep around 12 midnight and then I wake up before 7AM. I think I’m starting to become a morning person and I’m loving it! Wala kasing masyadong feels sa umaga.
How about you? What made you happy this week?